Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Which way?

Have you ever thought about times in your life when you had to make an important decision and wondered if you had gone the other way, how it would have impacted your life.  I suppose that all of us have a path before us our whole lives and we decide which way to go.  Most of the decisions I have had to make have been pretty simple.  I have not always picked the correct path, but I never strayed so far that it was much trouble finding my way back.  Recently I was in touch with a friend who is now on the correct path and was somewhat dissatisfied that it took him so long to find his way.  I wish I had all the answers.  I don't know if it is all mapped out for us in advance and the decisions are just for us to navigate or if its really up to us and we hold the future of our own lives in our hands. 

One thing I do know is that it is tragic to be concious of the right thing to do and just disregard the knowledge.  To know and to have witnessed others mistakes and not to have learned from them, is a waste of time that you could be gaining by stealing the knowledge for your own life.  I do hope those with demons fight the good fight.  No judgements, no dishonor.  Just own up to your bs, and fight the good fight.  If you want change, tell everyone.  All those who you tell will remind you of your goals and call you on your "bad choices". 

One thing is for sure, I still wish I had all the answers. 
But if I did, I would tell you what they were. 

1 comment:

  1. Right or wrong.. if we all chose the 'right' path every time we were at a crossroad in our life there would be no way one could truly feel all that is wonderful, or hurt to the depth that makes us appreciate the little victories we have each day that we unconsciously ignore. So, in essence we must make bad choices so that we learn and move forward and make the right ones. If One choses to ignore their 'moral compass' they will revisit the same lesson until it is acknowledged and only THEN will progress will be made. :0) My two cents worth...

    ReplyDelete